Ushiku Daibutsu is a statue located in Ushiku, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan. Completed in 1993, it stands a total of 120 metres (390 ft) tall, including the 10 m (33 ft) base and 10m lotus platform.
when you gettin anon hate but the shots not connecting
i don’t think i love science anymore
You know those are actually called “recipes,” right?
Thanks for the “word hack”, DAD.
Ay hoe let me get one of them macdoubles with extra sauce and a mcflurry to chill my bones
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster